Free UK Returns
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please complete the Returns Form before you send it back. Failure to do so may result in the delayed processing of your refund. Retain you Proof of Postage receipt from Royal Mail until your refund has been fully processed.
Although we are unable to offer exchanges, we would respectfully ask you to re-order your item and return your previous purchase using our FREEPOST service for a refund. PLEASE NOTE: REFUNDS CAN TAKE UP TO 14 WORKING DAYS TO BE PROCESSED DURING BUSY PERIODS.
It is essential that any unsuitable items, unless faulty, are returned in their original condition. They must be unworn, undamaged, and free of makeup, pet hairs, deodorant and perfume, with no signs of the item having been washed.
All tags must be attached, and the packaging should be original and unspoiled. We will not be able to refund items if they are defaced, used, soiled, without tags or damaged in any way.
How To Return An Item To Us
- All items should be returned using the freepost tracked returns label with Royal Mail using the link provided
- Use the original packaging, along with the Returns Form,and seal the package.
- Place the Returns Label on the front of the package, ensuring any other delivery labels are removed or covered.
- Please ensure the returns address is: MA GRIGG, Pendennis, Lower Sticker, St Austell, Cornwall. PL26 7JH.
- Take your parcel to your local Royal Mail post office, where you will be provided with a Proof of Postage receipt - this will include your tracking information. Alternatively, you can choose for your parcel to be collected by Royal Mail from your doorstep free of charge!
International returns should be sent back in a resalable “new” condition. You may return your item to us on any service, as our Free Returns policy does not apply. For your reference, please ensure you keep Proof of Postage and tracking information.
All items are despatched with a Returns Form, which must be completed. Failure to do so may result in the delayed processing of your refund.
Packages need to be marked clearly as ‘RETURNED BRITISH GOODS’ - this information must be entered on any customs declarations. MA Grigg LTD. reserves the right to refuse any returned parcel that has incurred customs charges.
Please return your order to: MA GRIGG, Pendennis, Lower Sticker, St Austell, Cornwall. PL26 7JH.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer exchanges. If you wish to change your item, we kindly ask you to place a new order online and return the unwanted item for a refund.
When returning faulty items, please ensure the product is in an acceptable condition. All boots need to be clean and free of any mud and debris - failure to comply will result in us returning the boots to you.
On some occasions, products will need to be sent back to the supplier, which may cause possible delays in the refund/replacement process. We will always aim to process returns as quickly as possible, keeping you updated of any developments.