Truly revolutionary in technology and design, the Bioceramic Stable Boots from Woof Wear offer unparalleled protection and fast healing. Designed with support in mind, innovative bio-ceramic technology uses Far Infrared Rays (FIR) to promote and accelerate healing and recovery. The anatomical and ergonomic design is specifically angled to provide full support to every inch of the horses leg, without inhibiting movement. Suitable for front and hind use, these breathable, neoprene boots are ideal for the active sports horse!
Bio Ceramic Fabric Works
1. The Bio Ceramic fabric emits and reflects the body’s own Far Infrared Rays (FIR).
2. FIR penetrates deep into the tissue, stimulating the body’s cells.
3. The stimulation causes the blood vessels to dilate, increasing circulation.
4. Benefits of increased circulation
- Removes toxin build up more efficiently
- Increases oxygen and nutrient delivery speeding up the healing process
- Reduce inflammation
- Promote healing
- Prevent swelling
- Speed up recovery time
- Warm lower legs ready for exercise
- Improve flexion
Please note the Bio-ceramic liners are not to be used on open wounds and care should be taken if using whilst pregnant or on mares in foal. If symptoms persist please consult your veterinary surgeon.
Use for 30 minutes per day and progressively increase.
Free Returns on all Orders
Order Before 4pm for Same Day Dispatch
Please Provide a Mobile Number and Email Address for Up to Date Tracking and Delivery Information
For Further Information Please Visit Our Delivery Page
- Close all straps prior to washing
- Machine wash max 30°C, gentle spin
- DO NOT tumble dry
- DO NOT leave boots in strong sunlight