A unique aspect of i-series energisers is the external display - which shows all of your fence information (e.g. voltage, faults and fault location) in a convenient location up to *50 metres from the energiser. *(3m wire included)
The energiser can also be operated and turned on/off from the external display and you get immediate notification of power loss e.g if a branch has fallen onto the fence or a wire has been cut.
You switch off the fencing on site with the remote control (optional) and repair the fault quickly, you then use the optional remote control to switch the fencing on again.
The Gallagher M5000i can be expanded with various i Series accessories, including an i Series alarm system, flashing light, siren, maximum 6 fencing monitor(s) and an SMS module.
- Maximum output voltage (V): 9000
- Charging energy (J): 19
- Maximum impulse energy (J): 15
- Number of earthing rods required: 8 x 2 m
- No vegetation (km) (recommended): 100
- Light vegetation (km) (recommended): 60
- Dense vegetation (km) (recommended): 26
- Fence surface (ha) (recommended): 160